Time allocated for each oral presentation (except plenary lectures) is 25 min.
(20 min. for the presentation, 4 min. for taking questions, and 1 min. for switching to the next presentation.)
- Please contact the chairperson just before your session starts.
- Please be seated at the allocated seat in the front row during the presentation immediately before yours.
- Please come up to the stage as soon as you are called by the chairperson of the session.
(1) If you use your own laptop computer/tablet:
- Please connect your computer/tablet with a connection cable (RGB only) at the start of your presentation (time for setting-up is included in your presentation time).
(Please check the connection between your computer/tablet and the projector BEFORE the session starts. Also, please prepare a backup file in USB flash memory in case of any trouble.)
- Please bear in mind that your presentation time will not be extended even in the case of any trouble that may happen to your computer/tablet or connecting devices.
(2) If you use the computer prepared at the conference room:
- Please prepare the presentation materials in Microsoft PowerPoint format.
- PowerPoint 2016 on Windows 7 will be available on the prepared computer. Files prepared in other version of PowerPoint might not perform correctly.
- Bring your file in USB memory.
- Please copy your presentation file to the computer BEFORE your session starts
Notice to the Session Chairs:
The session chairs have been asked to strictly adhere to the schedule to maintain synchronization between the parallel sessions.